SUPPORT 2-1-1 HELPLINE
As a program of the Community Service Council, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, 2-1-1 Helpline values the financial support of our community and welcomes your tax-deductible donation to sustain our work.
Online donations can be made using a credit card or PayPal. Go to GuideStar's secure payment processing site, Network for Good.
- Click here to go to GuideStar.
- Enter donation amount.
- Mark your donation preferences.
- Designate the gift for "2-1-1 Helpline".
- Click Add to Giving Cart and enter your payment information.
- A receipt for tax purposes will be emailed to you.
- Your tax deductible contribution will be noted on your credit card statement as "Network for Good." GuideStar will forward your donation by check to 2-1-1 Helpline.
Contributing by phone...
Credit card contributions using MasterCard or Visa can now be made quickly and conveniently by phone. Please call Mary McCrackin, Community Service Council Finance Manager, 918-699-4225, during regular business hours (8:30 AM – 5 PM).
Contributing by mail...
Please print and return the printer-friendly version of our contribution form. Please be sure to designate your contribution for 2-1-1.
Return to: 2-1-1 Helpline
P.O. Box 52847
Tulsa , OK 74152
Supporting 2-1-1 in other ways…
For other ways to support 2-1-1, such as gifts of in-kind services, planned gifts, or gifts of stock, securities or real estate, please contact Mary McCrackin, Community Service Council Finance Manager, 918-699-4225.
Thank you for your support of 2-1-1!