FIND HELP ONLINE
2-1-1 Helpline now provides an online directory that allows individuals to search for needed resources and services. The directory can be searched by service keyword or agency name.
Click here for our comprehensive online resource directory.
ReferWeb Search Tips
- ReferWeb is an online resource directory that lists services provided by agencies throughout Eastern Oklahoma.
- Enter your zip code or select your city from the list.
- Choose Search by Service Keyword or Search by Agency or Program Name.
- Search by Service Keyword - Type a word or phrase to find a specific service, or choose from the entire list of services. Words such as Food will return a list of services that are food-related, such as food pantries, meals, nutrition sites, food stamps, etc.
- Search by Agency or Program Name - Type a word or phrase to find a specific agency or program.
- Recommended Search - Enter your zip code, then Search by Service Keyword. This search sorts results by distance and lists the approximate distance from the zip code entered. [City searches are sorted by name of city and do not include distance.]
- Target Terms – Some services are targeted to certain age groups, ethnicities or issues. The term “Food Pantries” will show all services, whereas the term “Food Pantries*Native American” will show services targeting that population.
- Service providers can utilize ReferWeb to update their listing or request inclusion in the database.
To download these tips, click here.